Mitosis and Cell TheoryEdit
- Earth Science
- General Chemistry
- Elementary Algebra
- Manipulaing Models
- for outside references
Goals of the LessonEdit
- Have students come away being able to illustrate the Mitosis cycle
- Students are able to identify the different components of mitosis and the transition that signifies the advacement of the cell cycle
- In particular the role of Mitosis is the larger cell cycle
- Students will explain and draw conclusions about the cell theory as it relates to life forms
- All organisms are made up of one or more cells.
- Cells are the fundamental functional and structural unit of life.
- All cells come from pre-existing cells.
- Doing a hands of lab of moving chromosomes through the stages of Mitosis
- Physically have students be chromosomes and walk through the cycle*
 alternate lesson plan